Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday July 10, 2010

After a delicious lunch at (Kauai's own) Bubba's Burgers, Jon and I parted ways for the afternoon. He rented a kayak to paddle and fish (I'll get him to blog about that!) and Melody and I were left to our own devices to shop in Hanalei. My favourite part (strictly in terms of shopping) about Hawaii so far has been all of the Roxy gear, especially their teenie wahine line, which I have only ever found bits and pieces of at home. Anyways, it has been fun and Melody will be one well dressed little girl! After we were shopped out, we shared a shaved ice and hit the beach. I've discovered we have a little girl who loves to get dirty. At the beach she covers herself in sand and mud and loves it! Sand free (relatively) and back in the Jeep, we headed back to Hanalei to catch a glimpse of Daddy in the kayak...another fantastic day. Pics to come!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous! Glad you are enjoying yourselves. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for adding this insight into our trip, you did it absolute justice, I love you!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete